Drone Photography Process
If you are even vaguely thinking about getting a drone to do more with your photography, I highly suggest at least looking into one, so that you can also experience the fun of flying drones and taking very amazing pictures.
Upgrading from Traefik 1.7 to Traefik 2.x
Configuration via docker labels made sense to me, it made the configuration a part of the docker image deployment (in docker-compose) and provided a consistent pattern for doing it going forward.
Advent of Code 2020 Day 25
I know from my experience as a TA for an entry programming class that putting together problems (especially some of the difficult ones he had to explain) is not an easy task, and he ended up doing 49 problem statements, though probably 15-20 shared significantly with their first part predecessors.
Advent of Code 2020 Day 24
I've had to deal with x/y-coordinates so many times in this year's advent of code and in Python, you can throw together some things pretty easily, but in Java, it just seems like you're pushing in a direction that no one things you should be pushing.
Advent of Code 2020 Day 23
Part two was a different beast, and to be clear, I started it right after part one and the attempt using my part one code to get the part two answer is STILL running (this is after now 10 hours of running) I let it run overnight as I slept, because I was curious if my logic worked to begin with.
Advent of Code 2020 Day 22
The reason my part two solution took so long was that I misread the first rule.
Advent of Code 2020 Day 21
The puzzle today, was really just creating a map of lists, cleaning up the map to be to a single item in a list, then using that to do some further determinations of counts of things
Advent of Code 2020 Day 20
So, Day 20 [https://adventofcode.com/2020/day/20] was rough and maybe it was
rough because I took shortcuts
Advent of Code 2020 Day 19
The days are getting more difficult, and today's puzzle
[https://adventofcode.com/2020/day/19] was no exception to the
Advent of Code 2020 Day 18
The real issue is that I didn't have any easy test string to look for those issues, but when I first did the string replace option, I THOUGHT I might encounter it, but didn't end up thinking I really would encounter a problem, I guess I was wrong.